How do I Move My Charitable Trust to CTAC?

CTAC provides you with the Trust Transmittal Form (below) for this purpose.  Simply send CTAC the information requested on the Form and CTAC will take it from there and be in touch with you to complete the move of your Charitable Trust to CTAC.

Trust Transmittal Form

A copy of the signed trust document

Current Address, Social Security Number(s) and date(s) of birth for all income beneficiaries

A copy of the most recent Federal and State trust tax returns

A copy of the most recent annual report for the trust

Copies of all current year monthly statements for assets held by the trust

Cost basis and purchase dates of all assets currently held by trust

Please mail this information to:


7029 Pearl Rd
Suite 350

Cleveland, Ohio 44130


If you have any questions please call us at (800) 562-2045 or email us at  Thank you very much!

Back To FAQ